We invite researchers, academics, and practitioners from all corners of the globe to contribute to this journal and engage in meaningful dialogue that deepens our knowledge of financial systems. By working together, we can unravel the complexities, identify emerging trends, and propose effective solutions that shape the future of global financial systems. Thank you for joining us on this intellectual journey as we strive to broaden our understanding of financial systems.Read more about Call for Paper Vol.1 No.2 (2023)
Our journal encourages the dissemination of scientific articles, research reports, reviews, and commentaries focusing on the study of financial systems.
Please ensure that you refer to these guidelines in preparing your manuscript before you send it to the International Journal of Financial Systems (IJFS) for the review process.
This statement applies to the author(s), the chief editor(s), and the Editorial Board as well as the peer-reviewer(s) and Publisher. This statement is based on the Best Practice Guidelines for Journal Editors published by the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).
Our editorial team consists of experienced professionals in the field of financial systems. They ensure the quality and integrity of the articles published in our journal.
This article is published under an Open Access license, which means it is freely available to read, download, and share. Open Access publishing allows for wider dissemination of research and facilitates the exchange of knowledge.
Welcome to the International Journal of Financial Systems
International Journal of Financial Systems (IJFS) is a semiannual publication dedicated to advancing the understanding of financial systems and their development. As a scholarly platform, IJFS provides researchers, academics, and practitioners with an opportunity to contribute their insights, findings, and analyses, promoting a comprehensive exploration of the concepts and significance of financial systems.
- Financial systems form the backbone of modern economies, comprising a complex network of institutions, markets, regulations, and instruments. They facilitate the efficient allocation of resources, risk management, and economic growth.
- Given the increasingly interconnected nature of our global economy, studying financial systems has become imperative for individuals, organizations, and policymakers alike.
- Research on financial systems holds immense importance, as it delves into the intricacies and complexities associated with these systems.
- By examining various facets such as financial institutions, markets, instruments, regulatory frameworks, and risk management practices, researchers contribute to our understanding of how financial systems function, their efficiency, and their stability.
- Policymakers rely on this research to formulate effective regulations and policies that promote stability, enhance resilience, and mitigate systemic risks within financial systems.
- Practitioners in the field of finance, including bankers, financial analysts, investment managers, and policymakers, benefit greatly from research on financial systems.
- These insights enable them to make informed decisions, manage risks effectively, and develop strategies that foster financial intermediation, sustainable economic growth, and financial inclusion.
International Journal of Financial Systems